The Aquascape AquaSurge® 4000-8000 Adjustable Flow Pond Pump is an energy-efficient, asynchronous, submersible pump made for continuous use in ponds, Pondless® Waterfalls, and other water feature applications. Asynchronous motor technology provides superior reliability, maximizes longevity, and reduced maintenance with a maximum flow rate of 7,793 gallons per hour. The included Smart Pump Receiver includes an integrated control panel and makes it easy to control your pump with the Aquascape Smart Control App, including flow adjustment and customized scheduling. An optional universal remote is available separately (#45041) to allow wireless control without the use of a smartphone or tablet. The pump can be operated horizontally or vertically, and a variety of fittings is included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output that allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted. The pump is also backed by a limited 3-year warranty, ensuring year after year of reliable use.
- Submersible, adjustable flow pond and waterfall pump providing flow rates up to 7,792 GPH / 29,499 LPH
- Energy-efficient, asynchronous motor design provides superior reliability
- Includes Smart Control Receiver for quick and easy pump control using the Aquascape Smart Control App or on-board controls
- Ideal for use in ponds, Pondless® Waterfalls, and other water features
- Backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty
– Allows you to customize and fine tune the flow of waterfalls and streams
– The Aquascape Smart Control App makes it easy to connect and control devices on your smartphone or tablet. Providing a variety of wireless control functions, including flow adjustment and customized scheduling
– Ideal for use in Pondless® Waterfall applications, allowing the falls to be adjusted or turned on and off when desired
– Ability to adjust the flow makes it easy to select a pump for any application
- Pump SPECS:
– Max Flow Rate: 7793 gph
– Max Head Height: 27.89 ft
– Motor Type: Asynchronous
– Wattage: 660r> – Amps: 5.5r> – Cord Length: 20 ft
– Discharge : 1.5″ MPT
- Weight: 13.1 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.