Add mulch to your garden beds and enjoy the benefits all season long.
- Retain moisture in the soil, helping to keep your flowers beautiful.
- Helps keep soil cool during the hot months and warm during the cooler months.
- Spend less time weeding.
- Make your gardens more colourful. Adds shape and dimension to garden beds.
(Sold by ½ yd, YARD, etc.)
(Also available 2cu.ft bags (approximate weight), call for availability)
- Mulches are Processed from hardwood
- Substrates. Ground and aged for stability
- Uniform, somewhat fibrous texture
- Ground and aged for stability
- Acts as a natural weed barrier, making it difficult for airborne seeds to take root
- Pigment used during the colouring process is a natural iron oxide
- Can be used to complement the landscape by adding colour
(We carry a selection of bagged mulchfor those smaller projects.)