Aquascape AquaForce 1800 Solids Handling Pond Water Pump
Submersible, solids-handling waterfall and filter pump (available in flow rates from 1000 to 5200 GPH / 3,785 to 19,684 LPH)
The Aquaforce 1800 Asynchronous, Solids-handling Waterfall and Filter Pump provides flow-rates up to 2,149 gallons per hour and is ideal for use in ponds, waterfalls, and other water feature applications. A protective pre-filter cage and wide, flat base allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond. The pumps Asynchronous motor technology is extremely energy efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps. Its oil-free design and high-torque performance will provide years of trouble-free operation, while the protective pump cage will handle solids up to one quarter of an inch, preventing clogging and reducing maintenance.
A variety of fittings is included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output which allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted for simple installation. The AquaForce 1800 is backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
– Protective pump cage prevents large debris from clogging or damaging pump, thereby reducing maintenance
– Large cage openings allow for solids to be easily processed by pump, allowing debris to be passed and filtered, preventing the pump from being clogged or damaged
– Simple pump cage clips make it easy to open the protective pump cage to perform pump maintenance or remove debris
– The wide, flat shape of the pump cage makes it stable and easy to place in the pond
– The rotational ball output allows the pump discharge position to be easily adjusted, making this pump ideal for all shapes and sizes of ponds. This also allows the pump output to be used as a winterizing pump, preventing the pond from freezing completely over in colder climates
– The simple and secure threaded disconnect allows for the pump to be easily removed from the pond for maintenance or winterization without removing hose clamps or plumbing assemblies
– Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump more powerful and more efficient than traditional mag-drive or magnetically driven pond pumps
– Max Flow Rate: 2,149 GPH
– Max Head Height: 16.5 ft
– Motor Type: Asynchronous
– Wattage: 160
– Amps: 1.33
– Cord Length: 25 ft
– Discharge: 1.5″ MPT w/ 1.25″, 1/50″, 2″ Multi-Hose Fitting, Locking Rotational Ball Fitting, 2″, 1.50″ Multi-Hose Fitting
Weight: 12.5 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.