The Aquascape Pond Powerhead is designed to create water movement and eliminate stagnant areas in ponds and water gardens, providing circulation, surface agitation, and aeration. This standalone pump does not require any pipe or plumbing, simply set the powerhead directly in the pond or disguise it into the pond using rocks or other materials. The energy-efficient, low-voltage motor can be powered by a standard outdoor, 12-volt transformer (not included).
- Increases circulation and movement in areas with low water flow
- Simply set in the pond – no pipe or plumbing required
- Prevents buildup of unsightly decaying debris
- Powered by a standard 12-volt transformer (not included)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Measures: 9.75-inch L x 5.75-inch W x 5.75-inch H
- Cord Length: 25 feet
- 40 watt motor requires low voltage transformer – See item # 98486 60-Watt 12V Quick-Connect Transformer
There are no reviews yet.